Information on jobs and consultancies, in Saksham is given below. If empty, please visit our website again later. In case you have work experience and / or expertise in the field of HIV/ AIDS Counselling and Training, and you wish to apply for a job or a consultancy with us, you may post your resume to our email address (email@example.com). We shall revert back to you as soon as there are openings at Saksham.
1. Tata Institute of Social Sciences
The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria
Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme-SAKSHAM
Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar
Name of the Post : Research Officer
No. of Post : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last Date : July 31, 2014
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration : Till March 31, 2015
Remuneration - CTC : Rs 50,000 per month.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is the Principal Recipient (PR) for 'The Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB & Malaria, Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme'-SAKSHAM. This project strives to strengthen human capacities of the national health system to undertake quality counselling for HIV and thereby support the HIV prevention, care and support objectives of the National AIDS Control Program (NACP), through measureable impact. For more information on SAKSHAM, kindly visit the website www.tissgfatmr7.com.
The 'Research Officer' will report to the 'Research & Documentation Manager,
The roles and responsibilities for the position are detailed as below:
- Assist the Research & Documentation Manager in strategic decision making in relation to research design and implementation
- Review of literature on various aspects of HIV/AIDS counselling and related with research project understanding
- Assist the research projects in terms of data collection, analysis and report writing
- Liaison with different stakeholders for day to day implementation of research projects
- Undertake field visits as per the research requirements
- Assist in any other research work needed with day to day functioning of the unit
- Any other task assigned by Research & Documentation Manager or National Programme Director, Saksham.
- Masters in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Public Health/Other Social Sciences.
- 4-5 years of working experience in research project(s).
- Quantitative & qualitative analysis
- Use of SPSS/Excel
- Experience in the field of HIV/AIDS will be preferred.
Please send the following documents by e-mail to email@example.com along with the following subject line as 'Research Officer'
*********Only those short-listed for interview will be contacted.*********
- 1. A Cover Letter
- 2. Your updated Curriculum Vitae with your academic record and experience.