Information on jobs and consultancies, in Saksham is given below. If empty, please visit our website again later. In case you have work experience and / or expertise in the field of HIV/ AIDS Counselling and Training, and you wish to apply for a job or a consultancy with us, you may post your resume to our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). We shall revert back to you as soon as there are openings at Saksham.
1. Tata Institute of Social Sciences
The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria
Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme-SAKSHAM
Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar
Name of the Post :Project Manager for TB-HIV prevention programme
No. of Post : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last Date for application: May 10, 2015
Email : email@example.com
Duration : Untill September 30, 2015
Total Salary : Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 70,000/- per month
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is the Principal Recipient (PR) for 'The Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB & Malaria, Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme'-SAKSHAM. This project strives to strengthen human capacities of the national health system to undertake quality counselling for HIV and thereby support the HIV prevention, care and support objectives of the National AIDS Control Program (NACP), through measureable impact. For more information on SAKSHAM, kindly visit the website www.tissgfatmr7.com.
Since August 2014, Saksham, in collaboration with Mumbai District TB Control Society (MDTCS), has initiated counselling service in the TB-HIV prevention programme in Mumbai district.
Saksham wishes to appoint one Sr. Project Manager for implementing the above initiative.
'The Project Manager' will report to the 'Sr. Programme Manager' for TB-HIV Prevention Programme.
The roles and responsibilities for the position are detailed as below:
- Liaison and coordinate with Mumbai District TB Control Society (MDTCS) and Mumbai District Aids Control Society (MDACS) for the smooth implementation of TB-HIV prevention activities initiated by Saksham.
- Undertake mentoring and monitoring of counsellors appointed by Saksham for project
- Develop training manuals as per the programme needs.
- Plan and implement training programmes and supportive supervision for TB-HIV
Counsellors appointed by Saksham.
- Plan and implement the training programmes for the staff of Mumbai District TB Control
- Co-ordinate with Monitoring & Evaluation and Finance teams at Principal Recipient
Saksham, TISS for data and finance management.
- Monitor programme activities for targets and deliverables as per the plan.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the National Programme Director.
- Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/
Master in Social Work/M.A. (Psychology).
Essential skills and other requirements:
- Minimum 4-6 years of working experience at managerial level in the related field of
HIV/AIDS or/and TB control or/and Public health .
- Ability to strategise and implement the programme to get the expected outcome.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Good Analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi.
- Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
- Willingness to travel locally and outstation
Please send the following documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following subject line as 'Application for the Post of Project Manager for TB-HIV
*********Only those short-listed for interview will be contacted.*********
- 1. A Cover Letter
- 2. Your updated Curriculum Vitae with your academic record and experience.