Information on jobs and consultancies, in Saksham is given below. If empty, please visit our website again later. In case you have work experience and / or expertise in the field of HIV/ AIDS Counselling and Training, and you wish to apply for a job or a consultancy with us, you may post your resume to our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). We shall revert back to you as soon as there are openings at Saksham.
1. Tata Institute of Social Sciences
The Global Fund to fight AIDS TB & Malaria
Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme-SAKSHAM
Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar
Name of the Post : Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Technical)-Leave vacancy
No. of Post : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last Date : December 30, 2013
Email : email@example.com
Duration : 6 months
Remuneration - CTC : Rs 25,000 per month. Candidates with relevant experience may be considered for a higher remuneration.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is the Principal Recipient (PR) for 'The Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB & Malaria, Round 7, HIV/AIDS Counselling Programme'-SAKSHAM. This project strives to strengthen human capacities of the national health system to undertake quality counselling for HIV and thereby support the HIV prevention, care and support objectives of the National AIDS Control Program (NACP), through measureable impact. For more information on SAKSHAM, kindly visit the website www.tissgfatmr7.com.
The 'Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Technical)-Leave vacancy' will report to the Sr. Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, SAKSHAM. Periodic travel to partner institutes is an essential requirement.
The roles and responsibilities for the position are detailed as below:
- Work closely with unit members for collection and collation of required data from all reporting entities
- Data management as per guidelines from Sr. M&E Manager and Sr. M&E Officer
- Analyse monitoring data as per guidance from Sr. M&E Manager/Sr. M&E Officer and prepare reports
- Ensure availability of updated formats on e-MonitoR
- Cater to data needs of other programme units
- Undertake data verification, data management at all partner institutes.
- Assist in carrying out Operation Research studies initiated by M&E Unit
- Support all the SRs and SSRs and colleagues at PR on MIS related issues
- Assist Sr. M&E Officer with periodic reports of partner institutes
- Update M&E Manager/Sr. M&E Officer about data discrepancies/ adverse performances/pending report of different programme partners, immediately
- Any other work assigned by Supervisor(s)
- M.Sc. (Statistics/Mathematics)/ MPH/ MPS with strong analytical and report writing skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge and experience of using of SPSS or Stata
- Very good knowledge of other Microsoft Office application (MS Word & MS PowerPoint)
- Experience in data analysis and report writing
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of programme implementation
- Knowledge of MS Access or other DBMS/RDBMS will be an advantage
- 2-4 years of research experience in field of HIV/AIDS and/ or Monitoring & Evaluation.
Please send the following documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following subject line as 'Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Technical)-Leave vacancy'
*********Only those short-listed for interview will be contacted.*********
- 1. A Cover Letter
- 2. Curriculum Vitae with all relevant details
- 3. Your academic record and relevant testimonials